Functions and Contraindication
Functions of ultrasound therapy
1. Ultrasound can give a massage to the cells in kidneys for the ultrasonic vibration can arouse the movement of substances in cells. It can promote the metabolism, accelerate the blood and lymph circulation, improve the anaerobic condition of cells and enhance the ability of regeneration. Thereby it can promote the cells in kidney to discharge more toxic substance during the medicated bath.
2. The body tissues can absorb the energy of ultrasound and change it into the heat, which lead to the increase of body temperature. The heat increases the blood circulation and boosts the enzyme activity in kidneys.
3. Ultrasound can reduce the inflammation in kidneys and remit the acidosis. Besides it can facilitate the blood vessels' formation and promote renal cells to generate in kidneys.
Function of medicated bath
1. Through the skin the ingredients of herbs can be absorbed into blood, tissues and organs. Thereby medicated bath can regulate the body tissues by the absorption of skin so as to increase the body's immunity.
2. Many herbs in the recipes mainly dilate blood vessels and accelerate the microcirculation in order to bring the ingredients which are effective to renal diseases to kidneys directly.
3. Mediated bath is very effective for the patients who have diabetic nephropathy, nephritis, renal failure, ESRD, hyperuricemia, rheumatic disease, Allergic skin, dry skin, purpura, lupus, Nephrotic syndrome, IgA nephropathy etc.
4. Mediated bath enable patients with kidney diseases to have much sweat in order to discharge more toxic substances from the body, which is what most patients want and need.
Contraindication of medicated bath
1. patients who have a too high blood pressure
2. Patients who always have much more sweat than normal people when in a hot weather or environment
3. patients who have wounds
4. patients with a serious heart disease
5. patients who are allergic to medicated bath