How to Lower Rising Creatinine 2.3 after Kidney Transplant
“I suffer from rising creatinine 2.3 again after taking kidney transplant and what I can do to lower it.”. It is a fact that many kidney disease patients would suffer kidney function decline again even if they had a successful kidney transplant. Patients are always bothered by this problem. This article will introduce you a newest and natural treatment to lower creatinine.
Creatinine is the metabolism wastes of muscle which should be removed out body by the kidney. Patients with kidney transplant have one kidney to keep the normal metabolism of human body, so it is easier to get kidney function decline again than normal people. Traditional drugs lower creatinine through absorption function or immunosuppression function. While Traditional Chinese Medicine in our hospital can lower creatinine through improving kidney function. Here will list the therapies for patients with high creatinine.
1. Steaming therapy: the active substances in medicine are permeated into body with the steam through the expended pores and acupoints, working on softening blood vessels, promoting blood circulation, removing blood vessels and cleaning toxins.
2. Medical bath: similar with the steaming therapy, the active substances in medicine enter into body through skin, and with a proper time medical bath and at the work of the medicine, patients will excrete a lot of urine and sweat, reaching the purpose of expelling of toxins through skin.
3. Chinese circle: the medicine is smeared on the back. And after a series massages along the certain acupoints, the toxins can be draw out of body.
4. Acupuncture: through stimulating the nerves in the needles, the cells will secrete some elements to support cells activities.
5. Hot compress: the medicine is applied on the kidney area, with the penetrant the active substances will enter into body, working on expending blood vessels, anti-inflammatory, anti-freezing and degrading extra cellular matrix. The main function of the medicine is stopping kidney damage and improving kidney function.
6. Foot bath: the medicine can come into play on promoting blood vessels and dissolving blood stasis.
The dosage and kinds of these medicine are given to patients according to their specific physical conditions with the purpose of protecting kidney function and improving kidney function. Patients with high creatinine after kidney transplant can gave a try of our Traditional Chinese Medicine, and if you want to know more information, contact our online doctors, leave us messages or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org, we will reply you within 24 hours.
Previous：Can I Live without Dialysis at High Creatinine 7.4
next：Is Yoga Good for Kidney Disease Patients