Overview of Mindray DC-7 color Doppler B ultrasound
Our hospital equips with multiple cutting-edge facilities used for diagnosis as well as treatment. Mindray DC-7 is one of them.
DC-7 is one of the most successful color Doppler ultrasound from Mindray. It meets almost all the needs of radiologists. DC-7 is highly configurable and point-of-care support. It succeeds in the imaging quality and ergonomic design etc.
▪ 4D imaging: offers the greatest flexibility to full view and enhances diagnostic accuracy
▪ Contrast Imaging: enhanced pathology structures
▪ iClear™: adaptive speckle suppression imaging
▪ iScape™ view: wide field of view imaging
▪ iZoom: full screen image display to offer enhanced visibility
▪ Phase inversion tissue harmonic imaging
▪ Touch screen: Multi-language input, together with user-definable selections and layout
▪ High resolution LCD monitor