Can Chinese Medicine Improve Kidney Function By Medicated Bath
Medicated bath is an external application with chinese herbal medicines in hot water. Various of chinese herbal medicines used in Medicated bath that depends on patient’s illness conditions, so all the complications can be relieved in 10-15 days. Can Medicated bath improve kidney function?
Patients need to lie in the bath for 40-50 minutes, active ingredients will penetrate inside body through all skin, chinese herbal medicines will flow with the blood to play their effects. It can achieve:
1. Clearing away toxins and excess wastes, all the unwanted thing will be eliminated through all body (sweat, breathing, urine, feces,tears)
2. Expending the blood vessels, improving blood circulation, promoting the metabolism, anti coagulation, anti inflammation, degradation.
3. Supplying the nutrients and oxygen to diseased cells and tissues.
4. Repairing the diseased cells and tissues for improving kidney function, recovering kidney damaged and rebuilding kidney structures.
5. regulating the disorders and imbalances in the internal body and improve the functions of internal organs and systems.
6. Activating cells, increasing immune globulins in the blood and enhancing immunity.
7. Alleviating general ill feelings such as fatigue, back pain, etc
So Medicated bath can improve kidney function and relieve all the complications naturally through all body, so it is very popular in china to treat kidney disease. Of course, not only Medicated bath treat kidney disease, Beijing Tongshantang Hospital of Traditional Chinese Medicine develops the systematic treatments including: Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy, Foot bath, Immunotherapy, Toxins-Removing Treatments, Circle Therapy, Steam Therapy and so on.
The systematic treatments has helped lots of patient to avoid dialysis through improving kidney function. So if you are on kidney disease that you want to know more information, you can consult the online doctor, or please contact:
Previous：What Should I Do For GFR 45, Can I Avoid Dialysis
next：After Kidney Transplant Creatinine 1.72 And GFR 35